Version Release Date: 2013-09-12
- Collection and Use of Information:
- Registration: We receive and store information entered or generated by users when registering for a user account and using the Service. We use the information we collect to establish the user’s identity and create an account, to enable the user to interact with and use the Service, to improve the content and performance of the Service and the Website, and to communicate with the user. We require that a user register by logging in through their Google account. By logging in, the user provides us with their email address and other information associated with their Google account (such as name, public profile, URL, photo, gender, birthdate, country, language, and time zone). A user may also be asked to provide additional information directly to us.
- Surveys and Feedback: We are committed to providing you the best possible experience while using our Website and Service. To that end, we may request feedback from you through surveys or other feedback mechanisms as part of our continuing efforts to make our Website and Service the best they can be. By submitting any feedback to us through any communication channel, you agree that the feedback is not confidential and that we are free to use and exploit it without restriction.
- Emails and Other Contacts from Users: If you contact us by email, we will use your email address only to respond to your specific inquiry. Additionally, as part of the Service, you may receive emails and other communications relating to your user account and use of the Service. You agree that, in response to a contact from you, we may send an email and/or other form of communication that we determine in our sole discretion is important or potentially of interest to you.
- Communications from Us: We may send you special announcements and correspondence, including newsletters, news & events, virtual greetings, offers, emails, text messages and other messages. The messages may contain registration information, additional Service features or other information. If you no longer wish to receive such communications, you may opt-out at any time from receiving further such communications by following the instructions included in each communication or by accessing and changing the Settings section of your user account.
- Log Data: When you visit www.apkudo.com or use the Service, whether as a registered user or a non-registered browser of the Website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as the browser type or the web page you were visiting before coming to our Website, pages of our Website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for while on our Website, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Website and the Service and their technical administration, to increase their functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor them to our users’ needs.
- Sharing of Personal Information:
- Security: We have attempted to incorporate reasonable technologies and procedures into our business and online systems to protect and prevent unauthorized disclosure and use of the Personal Information we collect from or about our users. And while we exercise reasonable care and diligence to provide a secure conduit for information exchanged between a user’s computer or other device and our servers, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of materials or information transmitted to us or by us over the Internet or wirelessly. Therefore, while we will attempt to protect the transmission of information using methods that comply with prevailing industry practices and standards, we accept no liability for any unintentional or unauthorized disclosure or use of information.
- Contact Us: If you need further assistance, please send an e-mail with your questions or comments to email@example.com or otherwise contact Apkudo using the following information:
3500 Boston St., Suite 333
Baltimore, MD 21224
- Changes to Personal Information or Its Use: If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire to have access to or use of the Service, you may contact Apkudo at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your user account.
Version Date posted on the Website Initial version 2013-09-12